Shumanet-100Combi is a waterproofing reinforced bituminous base with a synthetic fiber material with a high level of impact noise insulation glued on it. Used in sound-proofing floors of floating type.
SHUMANET-100Combi (previously Acuflex Combi) is one of the unique developments of Acoustic Group used for water-proofing and reducing the impact noise when arranging floating floors. The material consists of a glass fiber layer impregnated with bitumen applied on it, with an artificial felt made of synthetic fiber having excellent sound-proofing properties.
Shumanet-100Combi is used in floating floors in order to reduce the impact noise level and arrange water-proofing. The material corresponds to sanitary and construction standards. Used in buildings of any type.
A synthetic fiber basis is treated with a mixture of a bitumen-polymeric binder on two sides one of which is glued to a sound-proofing layer made of polyether fibers. To avoid layers sticking in the roll, the bitumen surface is applied with a polymeric film. The price of Shumanet-100Combi is a little higher than Acuflex so it is reasonable to use it in premises that, apart from sound-proofing, require protection against water leakage to the below premise.
- Thermally bonded polyether fiber with reinforced polymeric-bitumen membrane;
- Double-purpose material: sound and waterproofing;
- Impact noise reduction index 26 dB.
A storehouse must be protected against precipitation and direct sun beams. Rolls must be stored vertically. If the roll has been subject to negative temperatures, it must be heated to the room temperatures for 24 hours before placing it.
You can buy Shumanet-100Combi by contacting Acoustic Group directly or its authorized partners.
Roll width: 1 m.
Roll length: 10 m.
Thikness: 5 mm
Roll weight: 25 kg.
Physical and technical characteristics
- Dynamic rigidity factor with the load of 2 kPa: no more than 65 MN/m3
- Water resistance under pressure at least 0.2 MPa during 2 h: absolute
- Heat resistance: no less than +85°С
- Shumanet-100Combi is placed at the air temperature in the premise above + 5°С.
- Before unrolling Shumanet-100Combi leaf, carefully sweep floor surface in order to prevent construction waste from going between the foundation and material sheets.
- Shumanet-100Combi is unrolled and cut according to desired sizes so as to cover the floor area completely and to provide the elevation of material onto walls or columns.
- Bituminous surface of material should face upwards, the edges should overlap. For this purpose, each roll has an overlap of bituminous waterproofing layer about 93 mm wide from one side. Furthermore, material edges must be placed on walls or columns above the screed level to avoid rigid contact between the screed and other structures of the building. If necessary, the material is secured with a bitumen self-gluing band or the bitumen overlap is fixed on the wall using a construction drier to prevent shifting when arranging the screed. Joints between material sheets are also glued by softening bitumen using a construction blow drier. After the screed is arranged, the edge of Shumanet-100Combi is left on the wall (column), 100mm high.
- In places of door openings, corners, pipe outlets, internal utilities and other infrastructure elements, such elements should be wrapped (bypassed) by Shumanet-100Combi. The Shumanet-100Combi material is wrapped around an outstanding element along the upper edge with a bitumen self-glued band or using a construction drier.
- After interlining Shumante-100Combi has been laid, a 60mm thick cement and sand screed is constructed using M-300 sand-concrete or commercial concrete..
- When the screed is arranged, it must be reinforced with metallic mesh with the mesh size of 50 х 50 mm and rod diameter of 4 mm. The mesh must be located in the screed layer not less than 20 mm from its lower level and not higher than the screed’s middle line. The mesh shall be placed with the joint overlapping of 100 mm, and joints are bound with a lacing wire every 200 mm.
- The solution surface is leveled using a plank. In case of large floor surface area, the leveling screed is made with segments up to 30 m2 with expansion joints.